Tuesday 1 July 2014

Bake, Cool, Repeat



Summer is here and there’s nothing finer than roaching in the garden, watching the world go by but it’s always important to have a plan. 

My main aim has always been to soak up as much sun as possible but without a plan, you end up struggling to breathe and your skin becomes tender to the touch. That’s where the dilemma begins. I love the sun, I love getting fuss but most of all, I love breathing…it’s a favourite thing of mine.

So I’ve come up with 3 simple steps to maximise these summer loves.

Bake yourself in the sun until it becomes hard to breathe with your mouth closed. Don’t give up immediately; a few heavy pants won’t harm you.


 Cool yourself in the shade until you are almost shivering. 


Then simply, repeat


No comments:

Post a Comment