Wednesday 12 October 2011

Tales of thievery

You’ve got to love the times when they drop their guard. Just last night they decided to go out while I was nicely cuddled up in my bed. Needless to say when they left, my eyes popped open. A door had been left ajar, so I thought I’d take up a comfy residence on the couch. 
However that was not the end of this joyous night. My nose was twitching and I snorted harder and harder…cheese, there was a hint of cheese in the air. Jumping from my cushion covered paradise I followed my nose. Behind a pile of DVDs lay dad’s secret stash of Wotsits. Then in a puff of cheese dust, they were gone. 

Unfortunately, I really should learn to put things in the bin rather than persistently lick the packets. Getting caught with cheese dust on your face is kind of a give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment